Unable to upload a custom gamerpic

I've been unable to upload a custom gamerpic since the initial update went live. Every time it's uploading, it goes to 33% instantly and then says there was a problem uploading the picture and to try again. I've tried multiple different pictures, two different flash drives, and all of my pictures are bigger than 1080 x 1080 - same issue every time.

Question Info

Last updated April 19, 2017 Views 11 Applies to:

You will need to report it on the console also if you haven't already. They are still working out the kinks it seems as I can upload a gamerpic but not a background to my clubs. One of the staff said they are aware of the issues and are working to resolve it. Just make sure you report it via the console and hopefully it'll get sorted out quickly. They are definitely working on it though as i couldn't even open the background images two days ago and now i can since the update last night. I just still can't upload anything. Hope that helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi All,

We've gotten reports of this behavior from other users, and indeed reporting it from the console is the best way to make sure we can have the developers investigate the issue further.  If you can reproduce the behavior make sure to report it from the console and reply back here to let us know.

Thanks!

-Kronos

-Kronos

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.