Some games and apps isnt working

My console updated about a week ago and a few days ago some of my games and apps isn't working right. Like when i finally get skyrim to play it will skip and lag a lot. And it has never done that b4. My Dragon age game will freeze on the loading screen. Same with my Batman game. Its really annoying and would love to have this fixed very soon. Also if the games or apps do actually load up they will go very slow at the loading screen and sometimes wont even load up it will shut down and say that the app/game was taking to long to load. My nephew is also experiencing the same issues

Question Info

Last updated February 6, 2017 Views 18 Applies to:

Alright, if that's the case the only two steps I have left that I can offer is to first try the Factory default that KEEPS your games and apps.  Should that not work you would need to try the full factory restore.  Please let me know what that does. 

-Hades

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes I have tried all of the suggestions on fixing it myself but nothing worked. I sent you a message about what i did

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there TheKovenant9,  To ensure we can get a resolution in place as quickly as possible please file feedback from your console using the "Report a Problem" function so we can get that info over to the devs with your console logs.  With that the devs will have far more insight into what's causing the issue and can investigate what if anything in preview is causing it.  Also have you tried any troubleshooting yet to resolve this yourself?  I would normal advise starting with a hard reset (Restart Console from the guide).  Please let me know if you have any other questions and have a great day!

-Hades

Sorry this didn't help.