Apps and games not loading after latest update (FIXED!)

So I was having an issue with no apps or games loading (taking to long to load issue). After multiple restarts I got on with chat support. They recommended that I change my power setting to "instant on" from power save mode. This fixed ALL of my issues with slow home screen times as well as apps not loading. He could not give me a reason as to WHY this fixed my issue but I submitted my console information via the "report a bug" feature to hopefully allow Microsoft to figure it out.

Discussion Info

Last updated December 2, 2019 Views 147 Applies to:

Hello PigofJustice,

Thank you for the report. The dev team is currently looking into this behavior so we appreciate your patience and understanding as we investigate further.

Hello PigofJustice,

Thank you for the report. The dev team is currently looking into this behavior so we appreciate your patience and understanding as we investigate further.

Any solution to this? I am now experiencing the issue with the latest update. My console is connected to the internet, but will not sign in, the menu is buggy, my games “take too long to startup”, and I randomly have just utter stoppage of use. Please help!