It won't let me re-enroll in the preview program

when I tried to enroll my console in the preview program again it sendme into an infinite loop on Xbox insider and won't let me. I tried hard resetting. Re downloading the app and more. It's been like this for 3 days , help?

Discussion Info

Last updated January 30, 2017 Views 166 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

now it's giving me an status code: unauthorized and won't let me sign back up to preview :/ been like this for 3 days 

Hey there Ejderha, Usually to resolve issues like this you just need to delete your profile from the console, Hard reboot using the "Restart now" option in the guide, then redownload your profile to the console.  Please let me know what that does and we'll work our way down from there.

-Hades

I tried that and still the same thing :/

Hey there Ejderha, Usually to resolve issues like this you just need to delete your profile from the console, Hard reboot using the "Restart now" option in the guide, then redownload your profile to the console.  Please let me know what that does and we'll work our way down from there.

-Hades

Alright and just to confirm you don't get any error messages, it just loops endlessly when you try to enroll the console?  Are you able to use the "report a problem" function on the console?  If you can please file feedback so we can get the devs looking into this.

The error message I get is unauthorized user but I'll bring it up and report it

Alright and just to confirm you don't get any error messages, it just loops endlessly when you try to enroll the console?  Are you able to use the "report a problem" function on the console?  If you can please file feedback so we can get the devs looking into this.

I do get a error it says unauthorized user basically

Also it won't let me use report a problem function

hope u get it fixed  ;o  try contacting support . its worth a shot

I'm actually trying to figure out what this unauthorized error means.  Contacting support won't really do him much good since the same XB1R staff you talk to here on the forums are the same people who man the insider support chat.  Sadly these things take time.

This is what I'm getting