got dropped from preview alpha build into 4th teir

last week I got dropped from the alpha preview and I want to get back in , been in the preview for over 2 years and am very supportive of the platform and what to help make it even better

Question Info

Last updated February 28, 2017 Views 38 Applies to:

Hey there ShooterPlays,  We see that someone on your end requested the swap to Ring 4 from within the app on your console.  You're still whitelisted to be in our Alpha group so if you go into the app while signed into your profile you should be able to change the enrollment back.  You'll have to wait through the normal enrollment process (24-72 hours) but beyond that you should be able to easily get back in.  Please let me know if you have any other questions and have a great day!

-Hades

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there ShooterPlays,  We see that someone on your end requested the swap to Ring 4 from within the app on your console.  You're still whitelisted to be in our Alpha group so if you go into the app while signed into your profile you should be able to change the enrollment back.  You'll have to wait through the normal enrollment process (24-72 hours) but beyond that you should be able to easily get back in.  Please let me know if you have any other questions and have a great day!

-Hades

for some reason it will not launch should in reinstall it  ?

Sorry this didn't help.

for some reason it will not launch should in reinstall it  ?

First thing I would do is actually delete your profile off the console, then hard restart (Restart Console from the guide), once it's powered back on try downloading your profile and launching the app again.  If that doesn't work then I would suggest reinstalling the app.  Give that a shot and let me know what it does.

-Hades

Sorry this didn't help.