Xbox One X Project Scorpio is turning off by itself

Hi All

I would like to raise a topic regarding an issue that is happening with me.

Xbox One X Project Scorpio is turning off by itself after gameplay of (around) 1 hour.

When I go through apps, configurations and switch betweenm game and apps, my Xbox One X is freezing and "shaking" the windows that should pop up. Together, there is a sound that it makes like dying and After try to press and Hold Xbox Button, my Xbox One X turn off by itself.

It happened 3 times already and I started to be concerned because it's very embarrassing have the "best console" on market with this problem.

I also have my Xbox One S and this never happened before.

I would like to ask if is just me with this problem, or if you guys, that plays a lot of hours, is also having this problem.

Other points noted:

- Too hot, and I have it on my table, with no equipments on sides or above.

- Strong fan noise before turn off by itself.

Could someone of OFFICIAL SUPPORT help me?

obs: Xbox One X is engaged on Alpha Insider Program, I'm not sure if it is related with this, i hope not.

Thank you

Question Info

Last updated November 20, 2017 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey MAJOR WESLLEY X,

Have you reported this behavior directly from the console when this happens?  Also, are there specific games/apps you are using when this happens?  If you can, please report it the next time it happens on the console (after powering it back on) and reply back here to let us know.

Thanks,

-Jon

-Kronos

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.