I need immediate help!

So I was recently invited to the beta ring and I thought that I had to enroll into the next build, so I went to "manage devices" and selected my console and clicked "done". Now as  was checking I actually saw that I chose to unenroll my console, so now what do I do? I talked to customer support but like always they said it was a different department so now I have to rely on you guys.

When I opt in again will I still be in the beta ring or would I be unlucky and just stay stuck in the current build.

PS: I can opt in again but the real question would I still be eligible for the beta ring?

Question Info

Last updated February 1, 2017 Views 36 Applies to:

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no way to cancel the pending enrollment for your console. You will have to wait 24-48 hours till the removal is complete till it will allow you to enroll again. You should be able to join back since the rings are currently being filled by phases. To join back go to the Insider hub>Insider content>Xbox One Update Preview>Join>Xbox One Update Beta ring. That will take about another 24-48 hours to fully join back during business days. Shortly beta ring users will start receiving 1703 builds. 

Alliance United

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there guys, I can confirm that Alliance United is pretty much spot on with the process for resolving this.  However pending can sometimes last a little longer than that.  We ideally like to have everything processed in 1 business day but it can sometimes take as long as 72 hours for things to push through.

-Hades

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there guys, I can confirm that Alliance United is pretty much spot on with the process for resolving this.  However pending can sometimes last a little longer than that.  We ideally like to have everything processed in 1 business day but it can sometimes take as long as 72 hours for things to push through.

-Hades

Thanks but will I be able to still join the beta ring because in the message it said I had until 2/2

Sorry this didn't help.

So that message had a slight error in it.  It said you had until Friday 2/2, however Friday is 2/3 and that's the actual date.  but further the message said you had until Friday to Opt Out, not enroll in.  We auto enrolled every member that we messaged (as we assume since you're still in preview you want to be on the highest ring we can offer) so you're good and shouldn't need to do anything but wait for us to launch the update to the Beta Ring.  Please let me know if you have any other questions!

-Hades

Sorry this didn't help.