Nat type still strict after update today

My Nat type has been showing as strict/moderate since getting the 1703 update, after my console updated today it still showing as strict. My second xbox on the 1610 update is showing as nat type open. I've reported it from the console when both were on the same update both had open nat types, my service provider is sky I have been with them for several years with no problems I use the sky hub SR102 and have recently had a new one sent out and still am getting a strict nat type on the xbox on 1703 update and the second xbox on 1610 still shows a open nat type.

Discussion Info

Last updated February 12, 2017 Views 52 Applies to:

Hey there Madminds666,  This is currently a known issue for a very small portion of preview.  To copy over from the dev that posted about it: "We've received a few reports from Preview Alpha participants where they've encountered Moderate or Strict NATs where they had previously seen Open NATs. We've identified an issue with the console issuing UPnP mappings against a small percentage of routers and are currently testing a fix. "  It would appear a small subset of routers/gateways are not properly responding to the consoles UPnP  requests causing this NAT issue to crop up.  The devs are working on a fix but at this time I don't have an ETA I can share.  Please let me know if you have any other questions and have a great day!

-Hades