HOW TO GET IT
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PDT 9/26/2017 (8:00AM GMT 26/9), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• NOTE: This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_170922-1900
Available: 6:00PM PDT 9/25 (1:00AM GMT 26/9)
• Network Transfer
You can now copy games and apps between Xbox One consoles through your local network connection. Both wireless and wired networks are supported. Navigate to Settings > Networking > Network Transfer to get started and please complete the Try Network Transfer quest in the Xbox Insider Hub so we can learn from your experience!
NOTE: The Try Network Transfer quest will only be visible after your console has downloaded and installed this system update.
Additional fixes to address issues which sometimes caused the dashboard to load to a black screen after resuming from connected standby.
Resolved issues which prevented videos from playing or caused incorrect videos to play in the activity feed.
Fixed an issue which sometimes incorrectly displayed notifications as unread.
Fixed an issue which caused the background media controls to fail to display in Guide.
• Idle Screen
• Fixed issues which sometimes prevented the idle screen from loading.
• The screen dimming effect is now a bit less dark.
• Games & Apps
Fixed an issue which sometimes caused game performance to decrease while using the Guide or party chat.
• Light Theme
• Resolved an issue which sometimes caused a grey bar to appear at the bottom of Home.
• Resolved multiple issues with text and readability.
• USB Camera
Fixed an issue which could cause the console to shutdown when attempting a Skype video call.
Resolved an issue which caused the account and password sign-in screen in Arabic or Hebrew language to appear distorted.
You may see an excessive number of unread notifications (millions or billions) in the Guide.
Setting a background from recent achievement art does not function.
• Blu-Ray Player
3D Blu-Ray content may not correctly play in 3D.
Text on the account and password sign-in screen in Arabic or Hebrew language may appear aligned on the left instead of the right side.
When using Hebrew language, Netflix fails to launch. A fix for this issue will be available soon.