HOW TO GET IT
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PDT 7/24/2017 (8:00AM GMT 24/7), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• This update has a shorter than usual window before the build becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs2_release_xbox_1706.170721-2102
Available: 2:00PM PDT 7/23 (9:00PM GMT 23/7)
· When uploading a custom gamerpic, a notification will now inform users when their custom gamerpic has been submitted and is under review.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent users from signing in to certain apps such as the Xbox Insider App.
- Fixed an issue in which Passcode sign in was being bypassed by users that had controllers linked
· Fixed issues which could sometimes cause the Skype app to crash.
· Resolved an issue which sometimes caused Twitter videos to fail to play in Microsoft Edge.
· Numerous performance improvements for the HBO Go app.