April 27th: New Preview Alpha build available (1705.170424-1701)

HOW TO GET IT

• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby. 

• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates. 

• If you have been selected to receive the update and your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PDT 4/29/2017, you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS 

OS version released: rs2_release_xbox_1705.170424-1701

Available: 6:00PM PDT 4/27 (1:00AM GMT 28/4)

FIXES:

Store

Fixed an issue which prevented users from accessing the Store when the console is set to one of the following language and region configurations: English (Greece), English (Czech Republic), English (Hungary), English (Slovakia). 

KNOWN ISSUES:  

Home

Certain content is sometimes missing when Home loads.

Discussion Info

Last updated April 29, 2017 Views 182 Applies to:

Absolutely rubbish. parties keep disconnecting, i cannot load a shed ton of downloaded games(fifa14/15,Ryse, bf4, any Lego game and others) without dashboarding and a couple of disc games dont work either such as bf4 and fifa14/15. its been like this with the games for over a week now and its getting kind of boring. a bunch of games i got in the spring sale and i just cant play them. and its not my xbox 1S either, its the same on my day 1 xbox too. time to take one out of the preview program I think, just so i can play. rang Microsoft and they confirmed its an issue and advised me to post on the forums. 

Absolutely rubbish. parties keep disconnecting, i cannot load a shed ton of downloaded games(fifa14/15,Ryse, bf4, any Lego game and others) without dashboarding and a couple of disc games dont work either such as bf4 and fifa14/15. its been like this with the games for over a week now and its getting kind of boring. a bunch of games i got in the spring sale and i just cant play them. and its not my xbox 1S either, its the same on my day 1 xbox too. time to take one out of the preview program I think, just so i can play. rang Microsoft and they confirmed its an issue and advised me to post on the forums. 

My parties are disconnecting also and the OS is super slow.

My parties are disconnecting also and the OS is super slow.

Same.

Constant party disconnects. 

Slow download speeds (like at the 300 Kbps level). 

LFG posts not auto populating for loaded game in Party tab of Quick Guide. 

Constant party disconnects. 

Slow download speeds (like at the 300 Kbps level). 

LFG posts not auto populating for loaded game in Party tab of Quick Guide. 

Previously, if Rainbow6 Siege was running, I could go to the party tab and see posts from the R6S Club automatically. Now, I have to open the club and scroll across to the LFG section to see them.