800 Microsoft points

Hello, I bought a one year subscription for Xbox live, and when I bought this there was a promotion going on where if you buy or activate a one year subscription you get 800 Microsoft points. Well I never received my microsoft points. I have called and talked with three people now about this problem. The first two just told me I basically had to wait it out and eventually I would get my points, and it has been well over six months I'm sure, and I did not get them. I called today and spoke with a woman who directed me here. I had also purchased a 1600 Microsoft points card before any of this had happened and I used 800 points, so i have 800 left. The lady I talked on the phone with today said that the computer system shows that the 800 points on my account at the current time is the 800 reward points. This is wrong because I had 800 to begin with. Also she said that she shows records that I bought the 1600 reward points card and activated it, but she has no records of any of these points being used. In this case I should have 2400 Microsoft points. However I did spend 800 points so it should be at 1600 again. please fix this problem I am quite tired of the run around.

Hey there zZTigOlBittyZz! Have you made sure to check all emails linked to your gamertag for said mentioned points? This includes your Microsoft email account along with your contact preference! As well as all spam, junk and trash folders! Let us know. :)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes I have checked I havent received any emails regarding this.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for getting back to us Tig! Just to confirm, when you took part in this promotion, did you purchase it from the Dashboard, or did you enter a code? If you entered a code, can you let us know if you entered it through the Dashboard ad, or through the normal code entry? Let us know, thanks!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I bought a prepaid card, and it's been so long ago it's kind of hard to remember but I want to say that I put the code in the dashboard ad.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Any updates with this???

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I guess my next purchase will have to be with sony, I haven't heard of them scamming people

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Tig, sorry we missed your last post! As long as you put the code into the Dashboard ad, you should have gotten the 800 MSP. I've sent you a Forum PM with more info. Thanks!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 19, 2022 Views 156 Applies to: