Xbox to PC Warframe Account Transfer

This is not relating to watch dogs, it's just that warframe wasn't an option. I want to transfer my xbox warframe account to pc, but to do so, Digital Extremes, the developer, needs the data from my account. They need permission from microsoft to transfer the data, but they haven't got it yet. As it is my data, I request that DE be allowed to transfer MY data to pc. the option for transferring from pc to console was available, so it is possible. I asked a DE support member and they told me they need your permission, so i am not just saying this stuff, it's actually true, so again please release my data to them. If you are willing, then we can go into the specifics of which steam account i want the data transferred to and anything else

Hello. Sadly at this time the feature is not an option.  Maybe in the future it will be. Xbox does have an official xbox feedback site you can leave feedback on here : https://xbox.uservoice.com

12 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It would be a great idea ive played warframe for a long time over that time ive spend lots of money on the game as time goes by i get a pc and i want the option to move my accout to pc as i dont want to start from scratch hopefully one day DE and microsoft can agree to do transfers from xbox to pc.

16 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

How about now?

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We will be more than happy to assist you with this issue. We recommend creating a new thread with a detailed description of the issue. Thank you again, and we look forward to hearing from you!

\(^ω^\)

12 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 27, 2020 Views 11,372 Applies to: