Battlelog sign in problems

I downloaded the online pass and tried to log into              battlelog.battlefield.com and it did nothing.   I know I had a different gamer tag associated with my Ea account in the past but it will not let me change it when I get too the website        www.ea.com. 

1. My console personas shows : No xbox live identities

2. Is that where my gamertag is linked to my xbox ?

3. Battlelog.com is pointless why does EA have to make things complicated.  

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

im having same damn problem. im raging!!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Yep, same here, EA has always been the worst when it comes to interfacing with humans...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yep same problem for me as well.  

Sometime during the summer I changed the hotmail account originally associated with my XBL Gamer tag to a .live email address and have had no issues with any other games until now when trying to sign-up at battlelog site.  It just doesn't work.  I have been through two different support techs at EA each with different solutions that didn't work.

I tried again last night with a tech and was told to download an EA demo with Live support, sign-in, and accept the agreement and it would link up with the new address.  I will try that solution tonight and hopefully get my EA/Origin Account linked to my new address.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

ditto, sez I need to play MP and it should fix the problem.....wrong!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It took a few days for the battlelog e-mail to reach my inbox, I don't know why, but give it time and don't try to keep resetting your Origin/EA password, that will not help from my experience.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Call EA they will help you guys

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Same prob.  Changed email and password five times.  NO change.  Still doesnt work.  It wont let me link the gamer tag to the "persona" which I think is the only thing I have to do?  EA has absolutely the lamest non user friendly interface I've ever seen.  

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

im in the exact situation....if you figure it out ...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez let me know i tried the "demo solution" didnt work for me if i figure anything out i will post

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yep same problem for me as well.  

Sometime during the summer I changed the hotmail account originally associated with my XBL Gamer tag to a .live email address and have had no issues with any other games until now when trying to sign-up at battlelog site.  It just doesn't work.  I have been through two different support techs at EA each with different solutions that didn't work.

I tried again last night with a tech and was told to download an EA demo with Live support, sign-in, and accept the agreement and it would link up with the new address.  I will try that solution tonight and hopefully get my EA/Origin Account linked to my new address

i figured it out if you have this problem.....1st you must remember your old xbox live info you had before the change...now sign into ea using that info and create a master id as it asks...next in new tab create a new windows live id..with this new windows live id make sure your e mail works then update and change your id info on your xbox console to this new id...if all this is working so far you should be able to update your old ea account and change the windows live id and password to the one created for your xbox......hope this helps

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

There seemed issues with Firefox not logging in, which might (???) have something to do with the age verification nonsense.   The sites certainly aren't integrated between each other.   So try IE, Chrome, Safari, and Opera and see if any of those work.     If none do, you'll know where the problem is, and one might actually have a response that lets you know how to fix it.

Normally, clearing cache/cookies is the copout BS solution that almost never works, and seriously if your site can't handle cache or cookies it just sucks and somebody should yank your Internet card anyway.      Just like Elite as an example, they were giving cryptic meaningless error messages of not being able to connect or some other amateur garbage,  when the actual problem was that login accounts  from before/during/after launch were bad and a new account needed to be created to get it to work.  

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated November 16, 2019 Views 75 Applies to: