WATCHED E3 XBOX ONE? WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

I've just finished watching it on Xbox Live Player on my console.

I and a lot of us had negatives about it. Harsher policies regarding used games and which games can be player per console. Only has 3 USB ports 360 slim has 5. Uses a weaker graphics system (DDR3 custom AMD Radeon HD7000 series, PS4 uses GDDR5 new AMD Jaguar). Console's bigger than 360 slim. HDD is only 500GB and not removable. Kinect mandatory but M still must consider our statutory rights to privacy by allowing us to turn on/off the cam when *we want*. Online check ins required EVERY day regardless. No backwards with any 360 content.

So, heres what I thought.

I AM considering buying it because of the following: Forza 5 for sure, Halo's, Titan, and for those of us who love Minecraft, yuh, there will be a Minecraft Xbox One edition. I will still keep playing Xbox 360 cuz we know it has cool games. And Microsoft knows this and hopefully wont terminate Xbox Live service for Xbox 360 anytime soon. Since they announced they're selling a SLIMMER Xbox 360 console available "now". Xbox One will be available November in tweenty something places. Hopefully for us too who live in NZ and Australia. We in NZ and Australia also hope the console will cost $899 max from retailers upon release. They're also scrapping Microsoft Points for real currency. And there will not be a 100 limit for your Friends List. Unfortunetly I never so that man who was the first to appear at the Xbox Reveal a few weeks ago. His smile and encouraging personality.

And of course there was some booing when they were showing the BattleField4 demo (they had some technical problems).

Now that remains is for Microsoft to answer a list of questions we have. Mine include can players Party Chat and voice/text message regardless if on a 360 or One? Can you use your current profile between 360 and One at will? I'm also considering getting Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns Xbox 360 game when it releases this year.

So wheat are your opinions after watching the E3 Xbxox One show? Haven't gotten around yet to viewing PS4's E3 or what anyone else might be doing on Youtube. but I like being a part of the "Xbox Family".  And note I will keep playing Xbox 360 because I love it.

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 2 Applies to: