Based on this error code you received, I have determined that you need to contact customer support of Windows Live ID to validate your account ownership. If you want help with recovering your account, go to our Windows Live account recovery page here
at this link: https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
Note: In the account recovery page, please follow the steps below:
1. Tick on I think someone else is using my Windows Live ID.
2. Click Reset your password.
3. Enter your Windows Live ID.
4. Enter the characters you see in the picture.
5. Click Next.
6. Tick on Customer support, and click the Customer support link.
7. Then Enter the Windows Live ID that you are trying to recover, and enter your contact email.
8. Click Continue.
9. Validate your identity by providing as much information as you can on the Windows Live account recovery page.
10. Follow the on-screen instructions thereafter.
NOTE: To pass the validation process, you need to provide as much precise information as possible. The more accurate the information is, the more likely the customer to pass validation.
I've moved your inquiry to the proper support forum.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.