I can't login to youtube through windows live movie maker

I was trying to upload a video to YouTube, and it has worked plenty of times, but recently it gives me the message that my password is incorrect. So I tried changing it twice, and it still did not work. I checked the username, it was right, my keyboard in case a button was not responding, everything was fine, and I updated but still to no avail. I thought it was just having issues so I reset my computer and tried again, same issue. I thought it was an issue with YouTube, so I tried uploading through it and had no problems. Now you may be thinking, "why don't you just upload through YouTube then?" That is because it is MUCH faster uploading with Movie maker. Is there anything that can be done about this, or am I just up a creek with no paddle?
Answer
Answer
Your information was correct and resolved my issue with using my email address as apposed to my user name... Thank you for your help...

24 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Are you logging in with an email address or trying to use a YouTube user ID?  I believe an email address is required now and Google/YouTube has stopped allowing users to login via user ID.  Check your settings for login and see what you have in Movie Maker.

15 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 27, 2022 Views 35,156 Applies to: