By default, when you add your photos into WLMM, it will bring along some of the "metadata" included in the image file to create a caption for you. For me, this means I keep getting "Olympus Digital Camera" on all my pictures.
You have two possible solutions:
1) In Windows Live Photo Gallery, add the actual caption you would like for each photo first, then bring them into Windows Live Movie Maker.
2) Turn off the option to automatically create captions in WLMM.
For #2 the steps are:
1) Start Windows Live Movie Maker 2) Open the File menu (click on it or press Alt+F)
3) Click on the Options submenu
4) Click on the Captions tab
5) Uncheck the box that says Automatically add the caption when I add a video of photo that has one 6) Click OK
10 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.