How to change signature in new hotmail?
- Click on Setting icon in the top Right of your Hotmail id, Click on "More mail settings" in the drop down panel.
- Click on "Formatting, font and signature" with in Writing email option
- write your signature in ":personal signature" and click on save.
Thank you for posting your query here in Microsoft Community forums. We understand that you want to edit your account's email signature.
To edit your email signature on Outlook.com, follow these steps:
1. Sign in your Outlook.com account here:
2. Click the Cog icon located at the upper right side of the page and select More mail settings.
3. Under Writing email, click on Formatting, font and signature
4. Enter the desired email signature and then click Save
If you have any additional questions, feel free to post back.