Not all folders in my windows live photo gallery show up when I am in Outlook & want to add a file

When I am in Outlook & I want to add a photo, I click on 'add files'. The box opens up, I click on pictures, it is only showing 13 of my 56 photo files. However, when I open up my Windows Live Photo Gallery or go to the start menu & click on 'pictures' all 56 files are there. Why when I am in Outlook & trying to upload a photo it is only showing 13 of the 56 files? This has me baffled. Help please!! I did not have this issue when before I upgraded to Outlook from Hotmail.

Thank You,

Lori Brooks

Question Info

Last updated February 27, 2018 Views 179 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delayed response. I understand that you were unable to attach files on your emails using Outlook.com. Please be advised that we are currently investigating this. For more information and further updates, please refer to this thread: I'm not able to work with attachments in Outlook.com

You may post additional information in the thread I’ve provided to help us in fixing the said issue.

Note that I’ve locked this thread since I already directed you to the sticky post.

Thank you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.