Bring back Hotmail

Outlook.com will not load correctly and I am geeting an error on the page. I can not view emails. BRING BACK HOTMAIL - Outlook.com SUCKS.

I cleared my temporary Internet files and Cache will no success. Any other ideas

Question Info

Last updated November 28, 2018 Views 1,985 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Everyone,

I appreciate your taking the time to post your thoughts about the look and features of the new Hotmail interface and we apologized for the delayed response.

We recommend that you may give us feedback on the link provide by the previous moderator as we submit the request to our product team. We consider the suggestions and comments provided by our users and you can expect to see many improvements in future releases.

If you have other more question or concern, kindly do post or create a new thread.

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hi AJ_25,

We understand that you do not like the Outlook.com user interface. However, users who are automatically upgraded or opt-in to upgrade to Outlook.com no longer have the option to switch back to Hotmail.

Eventually all Hotmail users will be upgraded to Outlook.com. The launch of Outlook.com preview gave everyone an opportunity to learn together as we roll out and scale this new service. To ensure a smooth transition for all Hotmail customers, the upgrade will be gradual.

For the viewing of emails when user interface was upgraded to Outlook.com, usually issue occurs when a user is using a lower version of the browser. We strongly recommend that you upgrade your browser to its latest version for best browsing experience. Please refer to the article below on how to upgrade your browser and Outlook.com supported browsers:

How do I get the best browser experience for SkyDrive, People and Outlook.com?

Supported browser for Outlook.com

Once you have upgraded your browser's version, kindly check if the issue persists. If the issue persists, we would need you to answer the following questions for us to isolate the issue:

• Does the issue occur using a different browser/computer?
  • Does the issue also happen to another account using your browser/computer?
  • Are you receiving any error message when viewing your emails? If yes, provide us the exact error message.

Let us know the answers to the above questions for us to continue our support to this issue. Also, you may refer to the article below for more information regarding Outlook.com:

Why am I seeing Outlook.com instead of Hotmail when I log in?

My account was automatically upgraded to Outlook.com: Frequently asked questions

Frequently Asked Questions for Outlook.com

Thanks.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.