Unable to send mail coz sending quota exceeded

Question Summary
Unable to send Email
Please provide your impacted Email address :
*** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Which version of Windows Live Mail are you using ?
Other
Did you receive an error code or message?
Yes
Please enter the error code or message you received
Your message wasn't sent because there's a daily message limit. But don't worry, we saved it in your Drafts folder

Additional Details
HI there ,

There is a spammer that hacked my email adress,and is sending endless emails from my email adress,..I urgently need to send an email and now it says:Your message wasn't sent because there's a daily message limit. But don't worry, we saved it in your Drafts folder???????Please

Please,I realy need to send an email,can you increase it by a little now,so I can send,..please!

Question Info

Last updated March 19, 2018 Views 543 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Tyrone Phillips,

Please be informed that free accounts have 300 messages of sending limit per day, if you have exceeded this limit you can subscribed to Hotmail plus or verify your account through mobile to continue sending messages.

You may also refer to this link below about the error message that you have received.

Your message wasn’t sent because there’s a daily message limit

To prevent your account from being hacked again, I strongly recommend that you change and update your reset information at regular intervals. Please refer to this links on how to change a strong password and update reset information.

Recent reports of Account hijacks

Creating a strong password for your e-mail account: why you should and how to do it

Important Security Information To Know

Thanks,

Windows Live Neil S.
Rate this moderator

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.