• July 17, 2017
    Announcement: New site design for Microsoft Community

In July, Microsoft will roll out the first of ongoing site improvements aimed to modernize Microsoft Community and help customers get the most out of their community experience.

• During the roll out period, you may see the old or new site design depending on your location

• We expect the roll out to finish by 31 July

Note: Past private message conversations will not move to the new site design. Please save any private messages you would like to keep.

Learn more about the upcoming site improvements in this thread.

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community!

• June 8, 2017
    Announcement: End of support for Windows Essentials forum on Microsoft Community
    As of January 10, 2017, Windows Essentials reached the end of support for the suite of client applications.  The Windows Essentials applications will continue to run on your Windows devices, however, Downloads are no longer available.  For more information, please refer to Essentials 2012 Release Notes

Effective July 2017, the Microsoft Community Windows Essentials forum will also reach end of support. Windows Essentials community participants are welcome to continue to use the forum to ask questions and post answers with each other. And, basic Microsoft moderation will continue to ensure participants can engage in a safe and positive environment. 

Thank you for using Windows Essentials applications and sharing your ideas in the forum.  We appreciate your passion and interest in the Windows Essentials

Question
  • This thread is locked from future replies

My account isn't working at all.

Anonymous783478 asked on

I honestly don't know what's going on with it. I'm expecting a very important email and I can't access my account on both my laptop and my phone. I've already tried the Wi-Fi, going onto data, I even changed my password and it's still not letting me in. My iPhone 6s lets me in but I cannot receive any new mail. I can see old mail but I'm not getting anything newer than the 18th of November. It tells me that the user name or password is incorrect and since the email is definitely right as I've checked it five times and I just changed the password and that didn't help either, I'm really stumped. My laptop comes up with an error message telling me that the page cannot be displayed after I put in the password and sign in. So if someone can help me fix this, it would be greatly appreciated.

4 people had this question

Abuse history

progress