Search hotmail calendar or calendar in windows live mail

I'm trying to search for an event in my live mail calendar but can't find a search facility in either hotmail site or within windows live mail - can someone help me with this please?

Question Info

Last updated April 10, 2019 Views 1,183 Applies to:

After reviewing some other topics in this forum related to searching in Windows Live calendar, it seems there is no search function.  We can search email and contacts, but not calendar items.  A calendar search feature is needed.

Fortunately, I have Outlook 2010 on one of my computers, and can search the WL calendar there.  I can aslo search the WL calendar on my iPad, but only current and future events.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Search for events in Windows Live Calendar - Another work around (this was done using Internet Explorer as browser).

Set your 'Agenda' tab to a wider time frame (I used 2 years, although less-is-better).

From the 'Edit' menu option on the toolbar, select 'Find on this page'.

Type in your minimalist key word and hit 'enter'.

Use the 'next' and 'Previous' arrows to hunt through the whole document.

I 'lost' an appointment for Jan 2014, complete with contact info and notes, by choosing the wrong year while creating the event. I still haven't found it . . . Hope I don't try to go fo an ultrasound on Jan 15 in 2018 or something . . .

C'mon, MsLiveCalendar folks!!! We need just the results of a calendar search!

Sorry this didn't help.

The Agenda view just shows me a week at a time. How do you set it to a wider range?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Rudidudi,

Thank you for posting here. I would like to ask for more information first so that we can assist you further with your inquiry. Please refer below:

• Can you provide us the exact steps on how you accessed the "Agenda view" that you mentioned? Are you referring to the weekly view in Windows Live Mail Calendar?
  • Kindly provide us a screen shot of "The Agenda view just shows me a week at a time" so that we can have a better look at this. Upload that in the private message area that I enabled for you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Glenda

Sorry this didn't help.