How do I add text on the face of a picture using Windows Photo Gallery?

How do I put text on the face of a picture?

Original Title: Text on Picture

Answer
Answer

Hi Walt,

Thank you so much for posting your query on this forum. You have reached the right place and I will try my best to assist you with this query.

Currently, we do not have an option to add text to the face of a photo in Windows Photo Gallery. However, this can be done by using the application called Microsoft Paint available in Windows Operating System. To know more about the Paint application, you may refer to this article: Getting started with Paint

For more information and options, please refer to the thread given below:

How to print photos or create slideshows with captions in Windows Live Photo Gallery

In Photo Gallery, you can add captions to your photos by using the “Add Caption” box at the bottom of the Info pane. After adding tags to your pictures, you can use these tags to search for the pictures on the computer using the search box. For more information on this, please refer to this article: Tips for organizing pictures.

Hope this is helpful. If you need any further assistance with Windows Operating System, please post your query on Microsoft Community Forums and we’ll be glad to assist you with it.
Regards,
Rajesh Govind - Microsoft Support Engineer

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 29, 2020 Views 3,612 Applies to: