Photo Fuse windows 10

I am running Windows 10 and would like to use Photo fuse in the Photo Gallery editing program.  I found on the Microsoft website (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/photo-gallery-create-panoramas-fuse-photos)  that it is an option under create>>>tools>>> photo fuse.  But my edition does not have photo fuse but does have a "get more tools" and yet photo fuse is not one of the tools offered.  Can anyone direct me if photo fuse is available in Windows 10?

Thanks for your help

Question Info

Last updated October 18, 2018 Views 4,459 Applies to:

Hmm... If you open Photo Gallery from the Start menu or taskbar icon, it should give you something like the screenshot above. However, if you click on a picture and then choose to open it with Photo Gallery, you will get a different interface, like the one shown below.

If so, just click on the "Edit, organize, or share" button and that should take you to the main view.

Hope this works! If it doesn't, you can always try rebooting :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I want to use the Photo Fuse also. Although, I cannot find the 'create' tab. It is confusing me very much. Can anyone help me?

Sorry this didn't help.

The system requirements on the link you give above specifically state that Windows 7 or 8 are required.  - Therefore, this will NOT work for Windows 10.  Any other suggestions?  WHY would these functions have been REMOVED from your new improved Windows 10???  The solution in the community seems to be that I now have to install Windows 7/8 on my computer and will therefore be running both or have to switch back and forth!  and therefore have them in addition to 10.  What kind of arrangement is that???

The system requirements page was written before Windows 10 was released and it simply hasn't been updated yet. The screenshot Shubham included above shows the 2012 edition of Photo Gallery running on Windows 10. In addition, I can confirm Photo Gallery 2012 works perfectly on my Windows 10 desktop, laptop, and Surface. Hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.

The system requirements on the link you give above specifically state that Windows 7 or 8 are required.  - Therefore, this will NOT work for Windows 10.  Any other suggestions?  WHY would these functions have been REMOVED from your new improved Windows 10???  The solution in the community seems to be that I now have to install Windows 7/8 on my computer and will therefore be running both or have to switch back and forth!  and therefore have them in addition to 10.  What kind of arrangement is that???

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your time and effort.

I understand that you are facing the issue on photo fuse. I will certainly help you with this.

Please provide the below information:

Which version of photo gallery is installed?

Once you click on Create you will see the option for photo fuse, you doesn't have to click on More tools.

If you doesn't have the option, then try to install latest version of Photo Gallery.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/photo-gallery 

I hope this helps. Please let us know the results. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

4 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.