Application client goes into Suspended Status in Task manager.

If this is the wrong forum, please tell which forum to post this question to. ( I'm unable to locate the AZURE forum)

I am working in an AZURE Win 11 Enterprise for server and as separate Win 11 Enterprise for client access. The application Uses a SQL database and flat file store. The application works fine on the server. When connecting the client I can connect to the SQL databases via ODBC Admin. Iave access to the Sharefolder on the server. Applications go into a suspened status when try to access the server data. Below are the errors in the event log.

1st, information prior to failure:
The information description for Event ID 3000 from source Microsoft-Windows-ProcessExitMonitor cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer. If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event. The following information was included with the event: C:\Program Files\Box\Box\UI\BoxUI.exe 0 01da9fbd8e06365b 8992 The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table
1st Error prior to failure:
Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: SoftPro.Classic.Licensing.Client.Exceptions.EnvironmentDataException at SoftPro.Classic.Licensing.Client.EnvironmentDataFactory.Create_ODBC(System.String, System.String, System.String) at <Module>.GetServiceInterface(ATL.CStringT<char,StrTraitMFC_DLL<char,ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >*, ATL.CStringT<char,StrTraitMFC_DLL<char,ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >*, ATL.CStringT<char,StrTraitMFC_DLL<char,ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >*) at <Module>.LoadLicense(ATL.CStringT<char,StrTraitMFC_DLL<char,ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >*, ATL.CStringT<char,StrTraitMFC_DLL<char,ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >*, ATL.CStringT<char,StrTraitMFC_DLL<char,ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >*, ATL.CStringT<char,StrTraitMFC_DLL<char,ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >*, ATL.CStringT<char,StrTraitMFC_DLL<char,ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >*, CStringArray*, Int32, ATL.CStringT<char,StrTraitMFC_DLL<char,ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >*, ATL.CStringT<char,StrTraitMFC_DLL<char,ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >*)

Error message on failure: Faulting application name: application.exe, version: 9999.32.6.19747, time stamp: 0x65b2c044 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3447, time stamp: 0x67ef8931 Exception code: 0xe0434352 Fault offset: 0x001498b2 Faulting process id: 0x0x23a4 Faulting application start time: 0x0x1da9fbdeafe2b02 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftPro\Standard\Client\p1win.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Report Id: c98da432-9c48-444b-9663-147157116a3b

***moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Performance and system failures***

|

Hello Falcon1961-1984,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community forum.

From the description above, I understand your question is related to Azure/Microsoft Entra.

Since there are no engineers dedicated to Azure/Microsoft Entra in this forum. in order to be able to get a quick and effective handling of your issue, I recommend that you repost your question in the Q&A forum, where there will be a dedicated engineer to give you a professional and effective reply.

Here is the link for Q&A forum.
Questions - Microsoft Q&A

Click the "Ask a Question" button in the upper right corner to post your question and type "Entra" key word and select any tags related to your productions.

I hope the information above is helpful.

If you have any question or concern, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
Daisy Zhou

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 15, 2024 Views 15 Applies to: