I tried to fix it in the following ways -
1. Uninstalling and re-installing Skype didn't help.
2. Since I read this is something related to KIES, I uninstalled KIES, Samsung USB driver for Mobile Phones, Samsung Symbian USB Download Driver and Samsung Mobile Modem Driver Set and then opened Skype - Problem did persist even after that.
3. I re-installed KIES because I thought this has nothing to do with it.
4. I didn't intend to rename avrt.dll since I thought it would cause any faults in KIES.
5. Fully scanned (Vulnerability Scan, Critical Area Scan and Full Scan) my PC with KIS 2012. I got nothing wrong.
6. Tried "sfc /scannow" and followed the instructions. Even that didn't help me.
7. Used Combo Fix to find if there's any Malware infection. No use!
8. And at last, renamed avrt.dll as avrt.dlx.
9. Then I tried using KIES. It didn't come up with any errors as far as I used it.
Now, what I want to know,
"Which application uses avrt.dll?"
"Where will I get stuck since I renamed it??"