Getting an error message when I try to download documents with Adobe Reader. Message says "Adobe Reader: Invalid plug-in detected. Adobe Reader will quit." Also get the following message: "AcroRd32.exe --Application error" Where can I go to remove the
plug-in or load the correct one?
This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
1. Which browser are you using?
2. Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?
3. Which version of adobe reader are you using?
4. When exactly do you get this error message "AcroRd32.exe --Application error"?
Let’s try the below steps, which has helped few in resolving similar issue, and check.
1. You can find these plug-ins in > "plug-ins" folder.
2. C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\plug_ins
3. Delete old plug-ins or something which is not from authorized publisher