Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

can anyone help me how to fix this problem, i get this message "Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

and everytime i get this message my computer runs very slow and lose audio. i have already runcheck if my system has virus or any malware. please help!!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated March 30, 2018 Views 2,858 Applies to:
Answer

I suggest you do a system restore from before you installed the last update. Then see if you are getting the same issue.
To choose a System Restore point,

·         From the Desktop click the Pearl (start) button
·         In the Search Field type “System Restore” and hit enter
·         Once System Restore is open, select the option “choose a different restore point” and hit next

Once on the next screen, pick a restore point to go back to when it last worked for you. Once you select the restore point, click next, then select finish, this will start the restore process.

If not, then create a manual system restore point then download and install the update.

Creating a System Restore point manually

Right-click on the Computer icon in the Desktop, and choose Properties
In the left pane, click System Protection
Alternately, to access the System Protection tab directly, click Start and type SystemPropertiesProtection.exe.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
In the System Protection dialog box, type a description, and then click Create.

Please reply back with an update.

Sincerely,

Marilyn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.