C:\Program Files\Common Files\Paretologic\UUS2\UUS.dll not found.

Everytime I close my browser, I get this RUNDLL error message: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Paretologic\UUS2\UUS.dll not found. How do I recover/upload this file to my system? I'm running XPSP3 at this time.

IJWade

Answer
Answer

Hello IJWade

If you receive an error message which mentions the “UUS.dll” this file is associated with the ParetoLogic Updater service. This error may occur on startup and even after you uninstall the software. We are currently aware of the issue and our QA team is working on a solution. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

In some cases, after the ParetoLogic software has been uninstalled the updater service is added to the Windows scheduled tasks.

To open Scheduled Tasks, click Start, click All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click Scheduled Tasks. Search the list of Windows Scheduled Tasks of entries associated with the ‘Pareto Update’ or ‘ParetoLogic Registration’. Delete these entries and let us know if the issue persists.

If you have any further questions or concerns, we invite you to contact our online Support Site by sending an email detailing your issue to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and one of our highly skilled Technical Support Team will be delighted to provide you with further assistance.

Kindest Regards

Laura

Paretologic Liaison

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 16, 2018 Views 2,479 Applies to: