Meanwhile in one laptop (the one has windows XP sp3) so its wireless network broke, and we couldn't get it alive, so we just connected it to the router via cable.
Recently I had to reset my router because I forgot a password and I couldn't add anything to mac filter list.
After that I set everything to the "original" such as WEP + mac filtering (only the passwords were changed).
Now everything works fine, 2 laptops (both has Windows 7), 2 network drives, all our smart phones etc. can connect again, the only one laptop (with Windows XP) has problem.
The XP laptop can see local network (the two drives) and router only (ping works) but in any browser (chrome, iexplorer, firefox) gives me a website cannot loaded in the bottom: Error 105, Err_name_not_resolved.
I tried to ping names (google.com) and different ip addresses (for example my ISP's dns server address) but i get no answer 100% packet loss. I tried a lot of things they didn't help
2) then i set back to dynamic ip again, in cmd line ipconfig /release, ipconfig /reset, etc, i checked everything the adresses looked fine everywhere (I mean gateway, DHCP server, dns server looked fine with dynamic ip too)
3) then I've found similar post
so I also tried what's in the post
"netsh winsock reset" "netsh int ip reset" then "ipconfig /flushdns" then restart computer
Didn't help so I registered here, maybe i get answer.
you might need these information:
The two network drives wdstorage + mybookworld... I think they're both western digital stuff. Im not sure, I can look after if its important (I don't think so)
So I got the two drives always connected. (so 3 UTP connection in the router is used, two for drives one for the windows XP laptop)
If something is not clear, ask me please
Thank you for your answer