sound card driver for windows xp download for free

I'd appreciate any input that you'd be able to give me.  I inherited an old computer, updated with Windows XP, installed USB Speakers and I do not have a Sound Card Driver.  The problem is I don't have money to pay for the download and am wondering if any of you knows a site that provides this product.  I'm frustrated dealing with the Microsoft web sites because I can't seem to get the answer there.  Thanks for your time and attention.

Rose

You'd get the drivers from the web site of the manufacturer of your Sound Card and/or the USB speakers.  Microsoft would have nothing to do with this.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. -- RAH

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you RoseCairns:Inherited old computer.( usb speakers it is) I know little to nothing

about typing,computers,interfaseing with others etc.I just dont have the money to get the

computer i need(to leard how to make a liveing on line)as im not able to do much phyrical

work;such as i've worked most of my life.

Is there anywhere a person can make money on line,but with nothing to pay op frunt?

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 7, 2020 Views 7,215 Applies to: