• July 17, 2017
    Announcement: New site design for Microsoft Community

In July, Microsoft will roll out the first of ongoing site improvements aimed to modernize Microsoft Community and help customers get the most out of their community experience.

• During the roll out period, you may see the old or new site design depending on your location

• We expect the roll out to finish by 31 July

Note: Past private message conversations will not move to the new site design. Please save any private messages you would like to keep.

Learn more about the upcoming site improvements in this thread.

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community!

Question

Service Control Manager Event Id 7026 error - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: __Lbd (I see this error message in System Event viewer), but main problem listed below.

T-Town Tom asked on
When I insert my Pinnacle Stick Ultimate 880E into the USB port, the Windows-No Disk error pops up keeping the device from loading. This hardware has been working fine for more than 2 years without this message. I must have changed something in my system to cause this, but cannot find it. I have tried to reload the program onto the stick, which has a Flash drive section, beside the start program to run it. I have found similar things listed in the forums but nothing to do with the Pinnacle stick, only the 7026 event error. I checked the regedit system for RpcSs and the start was set to 2 (automatic), which is what the Microsoft person said. Any help you can give me will be appreciated. Thanks, Tom Fall
6 people had this question

Abuse history

progress