Original title: PC games
DirectX will not install because cryptographic services are enabled and file certificate is valid. How can I fix this? Thanks
1. Are you facing any issues while trying to play any game? Which games are they?
2. Were you able to play those games earlier?
Follow the methods listed below:
1. Click “Start” > “Run”
2. Type “services.msc” and hit “Enter”.
3. Right-click “Cryptographic Services” and click “Restart”.
4. Double-click “Cryptographic Services”.
5. Under “Startup”, select “Manual”.
6. Click “Start” to start the service.
7. Click “Apply” and “OK”.
Try installing DirectX and see if the issue gets fixed.
Follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue
2. Type the following commands individually and hit “Enter” in the command prompt window:
3. Click “OK” when you receive the message “DllRegisterServer in xxxxx.dll succeeded.”
37 people found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
Thanks for your feedback.
17 people found this reply helpful