When I try to restore active desktop, a script error at line 65 occurs. I cannot select any tasks on the control panel under appeareance and themes. Display properties does not show up on the control panel
I am having problems with restoring my active desktop.
1) Right click on desktop > properties > select a theme > apply
2) Control panel > appearance and themes > display > select a theme > apply
3) control panel > display > select a theme > apply
4) display > desktop tab > customize desktop > web tab > uncheck everythin > apply
5) HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\SafeMode\General and change the Decimal value to 0
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Last updated: March 26, 2018