When I try to restore active desktop, a script error at line 65 occurs. I cannot select any tasks on the control panel under appeareance and themes. Display properties does not show up on the control panel
I am having problems with restoring my active desktop.
This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
1) Right click on desktop > properties > select a theme > apply
2) Control panel > appearance and themes > display > select a theme > apply
3) control panel > display > select a theme > apply
4) display > desktop tab > customize desktop > web tab > uncheck everythin > apply
5) HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\SafeMode\General and change the Decimal value to 0
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.