Why can I not access/ open my outlook e-mail account?

Why can I not access/ open my outlook e-mail account?Recently I can't open my  microsoft office outlook account.  Every time I try to open it it comes up with the message:  Cannot start microsoft office outlook.  Cannot open the outlook window.

I have tried repairing it.  When this did not work I removed it & tried re- installing it again.  It still doesn't work & I really need to get to my e-mails!!!  I am connected to a remote server, which one other personis also connected to so they can access the same e-mails as me & they are having no problems at the moment. 

Answer
Answer

Why can I not access/ open my outlook e-mail account?Recently I can't open my  microsoft office outlook account.  Every time I try to open it it comes up with the message:  Cannot start microsoft office outlook.  Cannot open the outlook window.

I have tried repairing it.  When this did not work I removed it & tried re- installing it again.  It still doesn't work & I really need to get to my e-mails!!!  I am connected to a remote server, which one other personis also connected to so they can access the same e-mails as me & they are having no problems at the moment. 

Try if this works. It does to Most people, but recently one of the posters said it did not work for him/her.
Start button > Run > enter   outlook.exe /resetnavpane    in the box >  OK

*** Note a ( space ) between exe and " / "

If you don't have RUN option, use Start search box instead.

Please post back the result.

t-4-2
t-4-2

102 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 23, 2020 Views 57,134 Applies to: