saving/printing installed programs list

I have to go back to my original Vista Home Premium system.  To re-create this system, I would like to save or print the list of installed programs and use it in the process but I do not see any option to do it.  Tried to print screen into a document... poor quality... it should be a way...
I would appreciate any help.

Question Info

Last updated April 14, 2019 Views 85,744 Applies to:
Answer

Hi evaziem,

Welcome to Microsoft Answers Forums.

If you want to print the installed programs on the computer it can be done using the Computer information:

Follow the steps below:

To open computer information click on start and type msinfo32 and press enter. This should open the “system information”

To look at the programs installed on the computer navigate under “System summary” click on “Software environment” and later click on “program groups” now on the right pane you would see the list of programs installed on the computer.

Now you will need to highlight the entire list copy and paste it onto word document and later try to print it now you should be able to print it.

To view the list of programs installed on the computer follow the below steps:

Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then click Programs and Features.

Hope this information is helpful.

Let me know if this worked.

All the best!

Thanks and Regards:

Halima S    - Microsoft Support.

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

22 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.