Photo Explosion Deluxe 3.0 will not open.

I have owned this program for several years, it worked fine until 6 months or so. I orginally got an error MPEG Driver not found. I download a patch for that it work fine up until Friday 7-30-2010, now when I try to open it I get I have tried to go through dianostic startup didn't help. Then I disabled everthing in the start up menu and the services tab in system configuration. This worked for a day then that quit working. Then last night I started my computer in safe mode, that work I used the program with not problems. Today I started it in safe mode again will not open same message "program has stopped working, windows will close program info went to Micro Soft will notify when answer is availble." I have also tried to unload and reload program nothing works. Do you have any more suggestions? I have Vista running on my computer.

Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 29, 2019 Views 2,506 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hello tly0717,

In the Windows Vista Compatibilty Center, it doesn't show that Photo Explosion Deluxe is compatible with Windows vista. I suggest you try running it in Compatibility Mode.

If that doesn't help, then I suggest you contact the manufacturer to see if they have any updates or patches that will make it compatible.

Sincerlry,

Marilyn
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.