Error 2753. The file "fwkick.exe"is not marked for installation.

I have Windows Vista Home premium. Error code 2753 appears when installing Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Sollection. After the error code the installtion stops. On clicking to OK the computer goes back to desktop.

My system is Intel Core 2 Quad CPU, MSI 7510, 4 Gig Ram, 2 Navidia GeForce 8600 GT Graphic Card.

"Pinnacle Studio 14" in Control Panel and Start>All Programs show the Pinnacle Studio 14 Folder. This I cannot "uninstall" it. I do not se how to dlete it from the Registry. I have tried RegDelete14.exe, CCleaner Tools, and does not show up in Reevo Uninstaller.

Emails are going to and from with Pinnacle, but so far no solution. I have no problem with Installing the prevour software Studio 11 Plus Ultimate which I am going to use in the meantime.

Could this be a problem with the software or there is something not right with my Windows Vista Home Premium?

Any help will be most appreciate.

Ashok Desai

Question Info

Last updated August 27, 2018 Views 4,357 Applies to:
Answer

When you repost, give them ALL the information in your original question!

And I also suggested this to you in your original post:

"If it is Vista Compatible > uninstall it > Re-download/Save to your Desktop > right-click on its setup.exe Ø       Run as Admin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have Windows Vista Home premium. Error code 2753 appears when installing Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Sollection. After the error code the installtion stops. On clicking to OK the computer goes back to desktop.

My system is Intel Core 2 Quad CPU, MSI 7510, 4 Gig Ram, 2 Navidia GeForce 8600 GT Graphic Card.

"Pinnacle Studio 14" in Control Panel and Start>All Programs show the Pinnacle Studio 14 Folder. This I cannot "uninstall" it. I do not se how to dlete it from the Registry. I have tried RegDelete14.exe, CCleaner Tools, and does not show up in Reevo Uninstaller.

Emails are going to and from with Pinnacle, but so far no solution. I have no problem with Installing the prevour software Studio 11 Plus Ultimate which I am going to use in the meantime.

Could this be a problem with the software or there is something not right with my Windows Vista Home Premium?

Any help will be most appreciate.

Ashok Desai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mick Murphy - Microsoft Partner

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.