According to the report you posted, you shouldn't be seeing a non-genuine issue - the report is clean.
If you are indeed seeing a non-genuine notification, then Is it only there some of the time, or is it there all the time?
If it's only present some of the time, then you have a race condition - and those can be a nightmare to solve, as they disappear as soon as you look at them:) They are often caused by Anti-Virus programs conflicting with other running programs
If it's there all the time, then try the following.
Vista's Licensing Store may be corrupt or its data may be messed up in some way. Please try the below steps to recreate the Store with the correct data.
1) Open an Internet Browser window.
2) Type: %windir%\system32 into the browser address bar.
3) Find the file CMD.exe
4) Right-Click on CMD.exe and select 'Run as Administrator'
5) Type: net stop slsvc (it may ask you if you are sure, select yes)
6) Type: cd %windir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareLicensing
7) Type: rename tokens.dat tokens.bar
8) Type: cd %windir%\system32
9) Type: net start slsvc
10) Type: cscript slmgr.vbs -rilc (It may take a long time for this to complete, please be patient)
11) Restart your computer twice.
12) You may be required to enter the Product Key and/or Activate.
Noel Paton Nil Carborundum Illegitemi - No, I don't work for Microsoft! http://www.crashfixpc.co.uk
1 person was helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.