Hi,i am also looking for some help ,
I also have this along with a programme that wont let me uninstall it is DealAssistant .When i try and uninstall this all that happens is the programmes and features box pops up and says Please wait untill the current programme is finished uninstalling or
being changed .It will then NOT let me uninstall or change any other programme.I have to restart the computer to then be able to make any programme changes.Itdoes not show as a running aplication in task manager, in the process tab it shows as dealassistant.exe
, CPU usage as 00 and memory as 6,472k.Dealassistant and mirar also keep trying to change my computer sttings which i keep denying.
Thanks in advance
This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
“Revo Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Add or Remove Programs"
control panel applet.
Revo Uninstaller is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Add or Remove Programs" applet!
With its advanced and fast algorithm, Revo Uninstaller analyzes an application's data before uninstall and scans after you uninstall an application. After the program's regular uninstaller runs, you can remove additional unnecessary files, folders and registry
keys that are usually left”
CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities
such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!
Download, install, update and scan with each of the two programs below to check for/remove Malware/spyware.
If necessary, do all the above work in Safe Mode with Networking.
To get into Safe Mode with Networking, tap F8 right at Power On / Startup, and use UP arrow key to get to
Safe Mode with Networking from list of options, then hit ENTER.
Malwarebytes is as the name says, a Malware Remover!
Download the Free Version from the link above.
Download, install, update and scan once a fortnight.
How to use Malwarebytes after it is installed:
1. Open Malwarebytes > Click on the Update Tab across the top> get the latest updates.
2. On the Scanner tab, make sure the the Perform full scan option is selected and then click on the
Scan button to start scanning your computer
3. MBAM will now start scanning your computer for malware. This process can take quite a while.
4. When the scan is finished a message box will appear
5. You should click on the OK button to close the message box and continue with the Malwareremoval process.
6. You will now be back at the main Scanner screen. At this point you should click on the
Show Results button.
7. A screen displaying all the malware that the program found will be shown
8. You should now click on the Remove Selected button to remove all the listed malware. MBAM will now delete all of the files and registry keys and add them to the programs quarantine. When removing the files, MBAM may require
a reboot in order to remove some of them. If it displays a message stating that it needs to reboot, please allow it to do so. Once your computer has rebooted, and you are logged in, please continue with the rest of the steps.
9. When MBAM has finished removing the malware, it will open the scan log and display it in Notepad. Review the log as desired, and then close the Notepad window.