window movie maker live, editing split issue.

Hey all,

Ive just started using wmml to edited my home movies. The issue im having is after spliting my video to edit it the splited part of the video will not play after ive downloaded it. After Ive download the video to my pc and play it to look at it in media player the video will play up to the split part and just show a still of the video until the split portion of the video has passed and then cont. playing the video after the split portion of the video. Do anybody have an answer to this issue.. This is driving me crazy..

Thxs in advance..

Answer
Answer
yes , I found a converted and it works now my question is do movie maker let you trim, I don't see a trim option if i split my video the part I don't want is still there I don't see a trim option. movie maker seems simple enough but I dont see away to edit out the little details I don't want in my video..

Open Movie Maker > at the top, click Help > Help Topics > scroll down to Trim, rearrange, and copy imported audio and video clipc > click it > read and follow from there. Read "  To split a clip "
For the benefits of others looking for answers, please mark the suggestion as Answered if it solves your problem.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 20, 2019 Views 9,617 Applies to: