SO i using this method to runt eh System File Checker
Running the System File Checker …
1. Click Start , click All Programs , click Accessories , right-click Command Prompt , and select Run as Administrator .
2. Click Continue or supply Administrator credentials if prompted.
3. In the Command Prompt window type the following, and press Enter :
4. You should see the following on-screen messages:
Beginning the system scan. This process will take some time.
Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification % complete.
5. Once the scan has completed you will receive an onscreen message resembling one of the following:
…found no integrity violations
…found corruption but repaired it
…found corruption that it could not repair
6. Please reply with the completion message that you received.
If the above SFC Scan produces errors and says it cannot repair them, stay at the command prompt and do the following:
At the command prompt, type in:
notepad sfcdetails.txt then press the ENTER key
copy/paste the last 30 to 50 lines here so that we may look at the contents of the log file. - Thank you
Pros : AMD Phenom II 550BE
Mobo : Biostar TA790GX A3+
Ram : OCZ 2GB X 2 Platinum
OS : Window 7 64Bit
The Result : Window Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them