Huawei Mobile Connect - 3G Modem. This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

System : Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit. QC CPU 2.5Ghz, 4Gb RAM, Nvidia 9600GT. The modem work fine until about a month ago. I uninstalles the device, reinstalled it but the same mesages. I updated the driver as well as the software, still nothing. In safemode, the modem driver is loaded and the devicemanager reports that the device is working fine. once the system is started in normal mode the divcemanager reports : This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31). please help. I check the settings for 6to4 drivers and there is no problem.

Thanx

Question Info

Last updated July 30, 2019 Views 46,586 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

found the solution after 2 weeks!!!!

1. Go to start menu
2. Run ‘regedit’
3. Open this key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\
{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
4. In this key, find the “Installer32” string.
5. If the Microsoft Registration Key is missing, the key has to be added manually.
6. Create a “string” value named “Installer32”, and set it to “mdminst.dll,ClassInstall32”
5. Save the ‘regedit’
6. Open the device manage
7. Find the modem with problem; update the modem driver again by reinstalling VMC 9.4.4

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Mobile-Broadband/K3565-Modem-amp-Windows-7/m-p/348648

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

found the solution after 2 weeks!!!!

1. Go to start menu
2. Run ‘regedit’
3. Open this key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\
{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
4. In this key, find the “Installer32” string.
5. If the Microsoft Registration Key is missing, the key has to be added manually.
6. Create a “string” value named “Installer32”, and set it to “mdminst.dll,ClassInstall32”
5. Save the ‘regedit’
6. Open the device manage
7. Find the modem with problem; update the modem driver again by reinstalling VMC 9.4.4

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Mobile-Broadband/K3565-Modem-amp-Windows-7/m-p/348648

its worked for me 3kwartappel... thank you so much...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.