• When do you get this installer error?
• When did the issue start?
In addition to Cari’s post you may also check if the Windows installer service is running on the computer.
1. Go to "Start" - "Run" type "services.msc" and press on "Enter" button.
2. Double-click on the service named "Windows Installer"
3. Check the value in the "Startup type" field. If it's currently set to "Disabled", then this is the problem. Change it by selecting "Manual" from the drop-down box.
Make sure that the service is started and set to Manual.
If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.
7 people found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.