The driver should be included in your Vista installation as I have it on mine (Business).
1. Go the Control Panel, Add Hardwware (classic view)
2. On the wizard tick the option (radio button) "Install the hardware that I manuallty select from a list (Advanced)", click on the "Next" button.
3. under "Common Hardware types:" Scroll down and click on "Printers", click the "Next" button,
4. choose your printer port, click on the "Next" button,
5. under Manufacturer choose "Apollo" (list is in alphabetical order so you may need to scroll up),
6. now under the "Printers" (right pane) you'll have your printer. On mine 3 are listed including your model. If not you may have to update your windows vista, it may turn out as an optional update.