wobbly windows.. i must have them.

After seeing a linux and the effects that were on the windows, making them all wobbly i just had to have them. The problem is that i don't want to stray from vista.. i like it, but it could be better. I found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0idaN0MY1U

and it was just what i wanted.. i've done countless searches, but all i can find searching off the programs linux uses is cube multi desktops for vista.. nothing about the windows.. does anyone have any solutions? I really want this effects for vista..

Question Info

Last updated April 11, 2019 Views 11,783 Applies to:
Hello Dagnis,

Take a look at Wincustomize.com. I think you may find what you looking for. Make it a great day!

"In the End The Love You Take, Is Equal To The Love You Make" (The Beatles last song from thier last album, Abbey Road.)
"In the End The Love You Take, Is Equal To The Love You Make"

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Lol no way man not without using a TON of system resources and all that jazz....the way to get those Effects in Linux is by using the graphics manager Compiz. basically it handles everything video on your linux system IF you install it and have it enabled. then there are endless tweaks and customization options to add to to make Your Linux Install look AMAZING. i dual boot Windows XP(Which OWNS Vista up the A) and Ubuntu. My XP install basically looks and behaves exactly like Windows 7, its pretty nice, looks great, and works better. BUT, it still is extremely boring and Arcane compared to my experience when i boot up in Ubuntu 9.10 and have Minmizing windows folding into paper airplanes and flying to my App Dock, Opening applications fade and wobble up, and closing windows simply explode. its awesome. then i also have 4 destops with different applications and whatnot open. AND it all runs perfectly smooth, using about 20% of my RAM, and 2% of my CPU. i have 1 GB of DDR2 RAM, and a 2.4 GHZ Processor, and i dont remember what my videocard is but its not that great either. Windows could never hope to accomplish all of this on my computer while running all the other tasks, programs and such that i do on Linux. agh if i didnt play computer games i would NEVER Use windows...thats Basically the ONLY reason. Ubuntu has an Office, Video and Photo Editing, Sound editing, and actually any other program youll need...Windows is easier with iPods but they are managable through many Linux Programs. Games are the only thing thats not easy to accomplish.

Sorry this didn't help.

I know this thread is 2 years old... but I have to say.. AGREED

Sorry this didn't help.

Me too.  Loving the wobblies.

Sorry this didn't help.

@JesseTheNoob ... XP > Vista .... 7 > XP ... hands down.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am aware that the thread is a bit old but I gotta say it in a simple way. THERE IS NO WAY to get wobbly windows on MS WINDOWS. The reason is simple, the top guys at MS HATE fancy and blingy effects WITH A ZEALOTY AND BIGOTED PASSION, and they get out of their way to squash any type of blingy effect that can be added to Windows (whenever such an visual effects app shows up, they reverse enginner it, find out what API's were used to do those effects and then they rewrite those API's the next patch tuesday so that the visual effects application breaks and stops functioning).

Sorry this didn't help.