How to remove Ease of Access as it is not needed

Why is it there is No oprion to remove the Ease of action software in its entirety, I do not use it now will i vever need to use it. i have had nothing but trouble with the ease of access randomly opening without provacation, EVEN AT START UP before I have even logged on to my computer, when it is doing that I can almost NOT CONTROL my mouse at all, it keeps pulling my mouse down to the lower left of my screen and opens up!

Please help me REVOVER this from my computer, or atleast help me solve this problem

Thank you

Question Info

Last updated November 5, 2019 Views 51,006 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi H20hammer,

Thank you for taking the time to post.

“EVEN AT START UP before I have even logged on to my computer, when it is doing that I can almost NOT CONTROL my mouse at all, it keeps pulling my mouse down to the lower left of my screen and opens up!”

Are you seeing the Ease of Access features like on screen keyboard or magnifier being used?

Ease of Access is built into the operating system which is why you cannot uninstall it. There are certain 3 party programs out there that will allow you to remove/disable the Ease of Access from the logon screen, so you can search the Web for those.

Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

You can also manually check settings, for example.

·         Click the Start Orb on the Desktop

·         Select Control Panel

·         Select Ease of Access (Classic View)

·         Select Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard

·         Remove the Checkmark by Use On-Screen Keyboard

·         Select Apply and then close the window

Doing the above would disable the on board keyboard.

Again the Ease of Access is built into the operating system and you will not be able to uninstall it but as I stated above, you can search the Web for a 3d party program that will disable Ease of Access.

Thanks,

Keith
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

34 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.