1. Go to Start
2. In the Search field, type in: Notepad
3. Press Enter on your keyboard
4. With Notepad open, copy and paste the following:
5. Select File>> Save As
6. Open the "Save as type" menu and select "All Files (*.*)"
7. In the "File name" textbox, type in: Show Desktop.scf
8. Select the Browse Folders button
9. Select Desktop
10. Select Save
11. With the Show Desktop icon now showing on your desktop, press the Shift key on your keyboard and right click your Show Desktop icon.
12. Select "Add to Quick Launch" from the resulting menu. Alternately, you can simply drag and drop the Show Desktop icon on to your Quick Launch bar.
Please Post back and let us know if this resolved the issue. - thank you
18 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.
14 people were helped by this reply